Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WELCOME TO MY BLOG



I started blogging a few months ago and I wrote a couple of articles to get started.  I was so excited to have a new 'door' of opportunity to connect with art lovers that I jumped right into writing about things that were going on in my world without giving my readers a proper welcome message.  So, this message is to let you know that you are welcome to enter the 'door' to my world.  Here, you will be able to see what's new in my studio, what I'm doing around town, and when I'll be presenting new exhibits and shows nearby, or hosting events in other cities.  Sign up to follow my blog and invite your art lover friends to check it out as well.  Anyone following my blog will be able to receive exclusive event invitations and complementary gifts from time to time.  You can find out more about me by visiting my website here.  Also, you are welcome to share your your thoughts.  I would love to hear your news or comments about my art and events.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment